Optimized Production & Distribution Capacity, & ‘What-If’ Analysis
Optimized transportation, logistics, production, and distribution capacity using scenario analysis.
Maximized profit by optimizing time and cost models simultaneously.
The client wanted a tool that had resiliency-based What-If analysis with provision for cost planning weeks or months in advance. Should identify and mitigate gaps. Also, study and account for the impact of human factors on fulfillment rate and velocity.
- Find the best way to fill the pipeline with different suppliers.
- No existing simple way to do urgency and Time & Cost analysis.
- The elasticity of supply chain and demand led to dynamic workload.
- The end-to-end supply chain had a lot of moving parts, each with different areas of concern.
- Ensure employee safety.
- Suggest best-case and worst-case scenarios, as applied to the entire supply chain.
- Optimized transportation, logistics, production, and distribution capacity.
- Scenario analysis & optimization using ‘What-If’ Analysis
- Model for entire quarter & load (number of people v/s estimated demand).
- Financial resiliency analysis.
- Allowed users to consider multiple suppliers simultaneously, provisioning for instant substitution.
- Maximized profit by optimizing time & cost models.
- Multi-dimensional modeling capabilities. For instance, use ‘Time’ as a parameter for ‘Last mile optimization’.