AI/ML Driven Scheduling for Workload Management for an Insurance Company
Objective Automate the workload management to help insurance company save in OpEx.
- Managed risks with ‘What-If’ Analysis by risk and control assessments, internal and external loss events, key risk indicators, and issue/action plan management within a single environment.
- Provided internal auditors with a cross-departmental view into organizational GRC. Helped the company to efficiently plan, execute, report on, and review their audit universe.
- Automated the ongoing test, review, approval and remediation process. Helped identify similarities between regulations to reduce redundancy and duplication of effort. A complete real-time view of how sensitive data was used, stored, and accessed throughout.
- Automated private data reporting to improve accuracy, reduce audit time, and accelerate initiatives.
- Helped the company with data extraction, integration and AI/ML analysis.
- AI/ML driven predictive scheduling and workload management has generated upto 20% savings in OpEx.